Blandito!

Have you seen a blandito??

You're probably wondering what the heck I'm talking about!




I would like to introduce you all to the Blandito. 




Designed by Oradaria Design, this circular, reversible, flexible pillow can transform into any shape you prefer! Fold it - twist it - wrap it - It's up to you!!














Whether you want to set up a play area for the kids...













declare nap time,











or turn yourself into a human burrito,






the blandito seems to fit any of your needs!

It's available in three different sizes - small, medium, large AND it's machine washable. I had to add that in there because I found it impressive. It also looks pretty darn comfortable...maybe too comfortable..

Anyways, I want one...and now you probably do too. haha


Hope you're all having a lazy Sunday - they're always the best!



Images from Behance

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

About