Bright & Beautiful Bedrooms!

I thought I should show you all some images I found that might brighten your day - and make you possibly want a new bedroom! haha The colour schemes for these bedrooms are so vibrant - I had to post them for you all to see! For those of you who love the neons and the insanely shiny bright colours - hopefully you will not be disappointed!
Enjoy!

Image from DecorPad

Image from Living Etc

Image from Style At Home

Image from HGTV

Image from Style At Home


Image from House&Home

Image from Cimot
Image from House&Home

Image from DecorPad

I linked the images to their webpages if you want to see what other goodies you can find!
Hope you had a bright and beautiful day!

3 comments :

  1. Oh. My. God.

    I think we know which ones I love. :D When I get a place of my own I know who I'm hiring to decorate it for me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these rooms! (I suppose it's obvious knowing my long-time obsession with bright colours...it was often a crime how I wore them though!).

    Meg - your blog is beeeautiful! :) So excited to keep checking back!

    Love, Emilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg! I loooove this. Sadly, I found it during class, which wasn't so good, but it really, really cheered me up!

    This is sooo great! I'm so excited for you!

    I will follow you like a cat follows a mouse...hmm..slightly weird, but you know what I mean. haha

    Love,

    M

    ReplyDelete

 

About