Crafty Time!

It's time to feel crafty!

I really admire crafty people and their super crafty ideas. I find it so inspiring. So I made an effort to find some examples of what I`m talking about to show you guys.

I came across some really cool ideas for crafts you can do at home that are absolutely awesome! Check them out!

Image from SpearMintBaby

I love these Yarn Ball Ornaments! They`re so cute and easy to make -
perfect for a nursey or child`s bedroom! The colour combinations are endless!

Image from Ruffled
 Here`s another idea similar to the Yarn Ball Ornaments - except it`s made with balloons. I`ve seen this idea a few times and it always looks really nice. The picture above is from a wedding and I love it! 
This idea can also be used for a lampshade.



Image from Fabricated Ends
 If you love reading, you`ll love this!! Pretty unique, hey? It's just paper folded over and glued together with the frame of a book attached at the top. So awesome!! Attach a string and hang it as a mobile!



Image from Momtastic
 I think this idea is so unique. I'm always looking around for something unique to hang my
 necklaces and bracelets on and this idea is so simple and so perfect! 



Image from Sone-Van-Zyl
 Patterned paper on different shaped cut-outs? How easy is that???



Image from Find Inspirations
 This is so gorgeous. It's made of paper and little pearls. You could make several 
and use them as centerpieces for a coffee table.



Image from Blue Moss Girls

 I love maps! And this is such a cool idea! You could do it for any city and put it anywhere!


Image from Epheriell Designs

This idea is super cute if you're looking for a shabby chic way to create some storage space. Sometimes simple is just so much more effective!


Image from Design Sponge

 It's a pouf! Covered in different coloured fabrics! It looks like a giant pin cushion! Awesome!


Image from Crave or Create

Bottles with yarn spun around them! This looks too awesome. 


I hope you all suddenly feel crafty!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

About